Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 - la nouvelle année



for a minute, i forgot that i had a blog. how does one do that? just shows you where my head has been. this past year i have not been myself. i felt as if i were living someone else's life. maybe that is why i haven't done any writing - creative or otherwise. but i did create an art journal. my art journal is experimental...i have been exploring with techniques and various forms of medium (acrylics, watercolors, gelatos, alcohol inks), and making note of the results and contrasts of different products and comparing brands. most of the pages that i have done are backgrounds that i will go back and write on later. some i really like more than others...these are some of the pages that i do like so far. but when you don't like a page, you can always go over it with paint or gesso and start again. it is a work in progress. just like my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

An American Rose Called by Any Other Name...

I'm about to ruffle some feathers and it's about time. An Anglo told me that they did not want to offend me but they were confused...